Quality, reliability and efficiency are key parameters in an ABM flare.
Our Flares are proven and are in continuous use.
Typical points of difference include the following;
100 mm Stack Bonded 1400oC Fibre lining
- Higher residence temperatures
- No Exposed metal anchor pins giving long life
- High chamber temperature giving excellent destruction efficiency
Type R Stack Thermocouples
- Higher Specification thermocouples for longer life
Flat bottom flame arrestors - stainless steel
- Longer life
- Prevents corrosion of element and blockage due to trapped water
Self-checking UV cell
- Permits 24 hour operation to AS 3814 2.24
Our engineers will review your process conditions and recommend and design a suitable flare system. ABM standard designs include enclosed flares and candlestick flares as well as portable skid mounted systems.